Scientist/Manager in Preclinical Development (China)
Job Title: Scientist / Manager in Preclinical Development
Report to: Pre-Clinical, Senior Director
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of outsourced preclinical safety and toxicology studies, including communicating to study directors at the CRO, finalizing study plans, carrying out scientific monitoring during study conduct, and finalizing reports.
- Ensure the excellent and proactive communication and collaboration with Study Managers, project leaders, other experts in drug development.
- CRO evaluation, including documentation of study-based visits as necessary.
- Aid in reviewing lab related documents including clinical protocols, lab specifications, lab manuals, flowcharts, SOPs and validation plan/reports.
- Work effectively with colleagues from cross-functional disciplines.
- Critically analyze and interpret complex data, and effectively document and communicate results to a variety of audiences.
- Collaborate and deliver on objectives successfully in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed work environment.
- MSc degree in Veterinary Medicine, Toxicology, or Biology, to higher degree level.
- Preclinical experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry/CRO setting with 3-5 years
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.