Job Title: Finance Manager
Report to: Finance Director
- Maintain daily accounting affairs, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger.
- Make accounting planning and preparation, such as accruals and provision plan, ensure a stable accounting profit and loss by monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Responsible for the accounting closing process, ensure the complete records of expenses, assets and owner’s equity.
- Prepare financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and statement of changes in owner’s equity.
- Prepare tax returns and local reports.
- Assist finance director to complete financial statement analysis.
- Assist financial director to provide audit support.
- Maintain the company’s authorization system to ensure that the approval process of daily business is in line with the internal control regulations.
- Maintain the office system of the company to ensure a smoothly working environment.
- Bachelor degree or above and major in Accounting or related field required.
- 5 years above experiences in finance and accounting.
- Good at communication and problem finding.
- Be able to work under pressure, strong ability of work planning.
- Strong team spirit.
- Good at office software, especially excel.