Clinical Research Physician (China/US)
Department: Clinical/Medical -Medical Science
Job Title: Clinical Research Physician (Director or Senior Director)
Report to: SVP, Clinical Strategy Development
- Discuss the study protocol with the investigators.
- Review and approve patient enrollment.
- Review protocol compliance and manage protocol deviation.
- Study medical data review
- Serious adverse event review and follow up.
- Managing queries from the clinical site staff
- Provide medical opinion/review in the clinical study reports.
- Draft clinical studies summary and overview
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical medicine is essential, and MD/PhD is preferred.
- At least 5+ year working experience in clinical medicine is must.
- At least 5+ years working experience in clinical development function of global biopharmaceutical industry is must.
- Strong leadership, excellent communication, and project management skill.
- Excellent in both English and Chinese.