Job Title: Biomarker Coordinator
Report to: Biomarker Director
- Familiar with biomarker development and testing in Research and CRO central laboratories.
- Coordinate meetings setup, maintain the communications with laboratory vendors, support Biomarker team ensuring a timely, effective, and compliant operation to meet clinical trial research requirements.
- Troubleshoot and technical support for clinical study biospecimen processing, companion diagnostic assay development and validation.
- Aid in reviewing lab related documents including clinical protocol, lab specifications, lab manual, flowchart, and validation plan/report.
- Scientific background in tumor immunology, immunohistochemistry and biomarkers, experience in relevant CRO services.
- Ability to independently design research immunohistochemistry and biomarker protocols to provide scientific and technical support for clinical trials of novel antitumor drugs (e.g., immune checkpoint inhibitors and other cancer therapeutics, etc.) through biomarker discovery and development of concomitant diagnostic products.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Ability to critically review own work before sending out for internal/external review by team.